do u hate your life?

2009年9月15日火曜日

Looking For SongS ?
Cannot Find it?
Come Find me!!!!!!!
1 song for 20cents
Cheapest
Get 11 songs for just $2
Cheap!!!!!!!!
Hurry up! Stocks will not last!
How can you get yur songs?
If you wan to order tag me or tell
When you tell me, Pls Have a piece of paper
which includes The songs Title and Artist
After that, wait for a few days.
Then you can either giv me yur memor chip or thumdrive
So that i can put yur songs in!
No thumdrive? Wan lend From me?
No Fee at all! Lending Thumdrive Is FREE!
Come Hurried!
Bye
From EmoAiZai

finale.
5:02

Note To all viewers
hate my blog? Detest my blog? If yes,just press Cross and Get Away. Get out of my sight.Dun waste my time.I nid to study and Emo


LONER
EmoAizai.I am a Emo Guy Btw i am very professional...I am a basketballer. I also play Sudden Attack. Add me Th3bai


like
My laptop, basketball


Detest
people who scold me noob, onions, you,you and you

Emo Away
Weilin
Chuming
HongShengt
Penny
ps will update becoz lazy to add


PLANET


GET AWAY
whatever ur frens want to say


Emo


FROM ME
i dont need any credits. thx.